The world's largest event dedicated to the educational, technical, and scientific advancement of ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) technologies.
March 8-11, 2020
Disney Coronado Springs · Orlando, Florida
Welcome to RadTech’s 2020 UV+EB Technology Conference
RadTech announces its 17th biennial conference and exhibition dedicated to UV/EB technology, set to take place March 8-11, 2020, at Disney Coronado Springs in Orlando, Florida.
With more than 100 presentations, the latest innovations in UV LEDs, 3D printing materials, printing and packaging, coatings, formulations and more will be featured. The event also offers academic educational opportunities in undergrad- and graduate-level polymer chemistry and a course on Design of Experiments.
The expo and conference, the world’s largest UV/EB industry event, also will include more than 80 exhibitors demonstrating the application of this exciting technology.
The 2020 IUVA Americas Conference is co-located with RadTech 2020 this year featuring two tracks of technical presentations on UV technology for healthcare, air, surfaces, water, and food disinfection and sterilization. The RadTech full conference registration includes both the RadTech and IUVA conferences.
Updated on the Coronavirus/COVID-19
(updated March 1, 2020)
RadTech is closely monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and continues to provide regular updates. As of February 28, 2020, RadTech 2020 is proceeding as scheduled March 8-11, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has publicly deemed the health risk of coronavirus for the general American public to be low at this time.
While the risk remains low at this time, RadTech 2020 will be a handshake-free meeting. We recommend the fist bump or the elbow tap. The health, safety and well-being of the community is our highest priority.
Traveling to Florida
- Attendees should not travel to RadTech 2020 if they are feeling unwell. Attendees should monitor the CDC travel guidelines prior to their departure.
- Orlando Airport (MCO) is complying with the travel restrictions signed by the U.S. Government on January 31, 2020, which bars entry to the U.S. of most foreign nationals who traveled to China within the 14 days immediately prior to arrival in the United States.
- The US Government is already screening for those coming into the United States who have been in China in the last 14 days. This screening will be expanded to passengers from Italy and South Korea. Additionally the US government is working on exit screening from South Korea, Italy, and other European Nations as needed.
- Disney housekeeping staff will be cleaning and disinfecting guest room washrooms daily unless service is not requested; and all restaurants and public area restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned each night.
- There will be an increased number of hand sanitation sites available at the conference hotel providing alcohol-based hand-sanitizer for all attendees and staff.
- For further details on Disney’s sanitation measures, visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/health-and-hygiene/
- RadTech is working with our partners at Disney and also actively monitoring CDC and WHO updates for further information.
RadTech 2020 User Advisory Panel
Special thanks to these UV+EB Industry Thought Leaders for helping to define the user attendee experience at RadTech 2020.
Ford Motor Company
Procter and Gamble
February 17, 2020
RadTech Announces 2020 Emerging Technology Award Winners
February 13, 2020
RadLaunch Announces Start-up Technology Accelerator Class of 2020
January 24, 2020
California Senate Resolution recognizes UV+EB Technology and RadTech
September 9, 2019
August 19, 2019
RadTech Joins the National Academy of Inventors
July 12, 2019 | Creates First Ever Trade Association Chapter